Not in any specific order . .
- I hate the fact that I’m “too nice” . . and I hate that people know how to use it against me . .
- I hate being misunderstood . .
- I hate telling someone how I feel . . then having them tell me that my feelings are unjustified . . whether you agree or disagree, how I feel is how I feel . .
- I used to have a hard time telling people “no” . . now I can easily say “no” . . but I hate feeling guilty afterwards . .
- I hate know-it-alls . . you can’t tell them anything, especially if they’re wrong . .
- I hate people who pretend to be what they are not . . just be you – whoever that is!
- I hate physical violence . . to me, it’s pointless and solves nothing . .
I’m drawing a blank so this concludes my list for now . . may add more to it later . .
No comments:
Post a Comment