So this morning, I woke up a little sluggish - which is usually the case because I am soooo not a morning person lol - but once I got going, I actually felt great! . . got to work and still felt great! . . so I think it's safe to say that I'm over my little illness, finally! #thankGod . . but during my illness, I made a vow to myself that I would start taking better care of myself - eating right, making healthier choices, exercising - the whole 9 . . and so far, I've done a good job at disciplining myself and making wiser choices where food is concerned, but it's still a work in progress lol . . chocolate is definitely a major weakness for me, as well as caffeine, and we all know that temptation is a mutha-shut-yo-mouth lmao! . . but overall, I must say that I do feel a lot better physically . . and hopefully soon I'll be updating you on some significant weight loss! *fingers crossed*

No comments:
Post a Comment