- My birthday is October 3! . . and most of the facts about Libras ring true for me!
- For years, my favorite color has been red . . but now, I have a thing for hot pink . . and I love animal prints, specifically zebra - hence the background!
- I'm a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc . . so some of my sorors may be slightly upset concerning my love for the color pink! lol
- I love to eat . . but hate to cook! Go figure! lol . . but despite not liking to cook, I can hold my own in the kitchen!
- I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!
- I hate bugs of any kind! . . except butterflies - if you consider them bugs! lol
- I love watching Disney movies . . probably more than my sons! lol . . Finding Nemo is my absolute favorite!
- I'm afraid of the dark! lol
- I'm a teacher! :) . . high school math, to be exact . . Algebra, Geometry, Trig - almost 10 years under my belt!
- I'm a music junkie! . . I listen to mostly R&B (especially from the 90's), but you might catch me bumping some hip hop in the whip! lol . . I'm also a DC go-go head . . and can't forget my gospel music!
3.04.2011
10 Facts About Me . .
I used to love doing these little surveys for MySpace . . I still love to do them because they allow you to search within and learn more about yourself, but then you also get to share parts of you with others . . so this one is simply 10 Facts About Me . . here goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment