3.21.2011

People are a trip . .

I hate it when people think you're doing well financially, they feel it's okay to ask you for money . .

So what had happened was . . today I went to the store . . and yes, we stunt in a Ram on 24's . . what can I say? we like to look good! lol . . but anyway, I put my bags in the truck and was pushing the cart to the buggy rack (I don't know what it's really called but you know what I mean lol) . . but out of nowhere comes this man talking bout "hey, you know me, don't you?" . . I'm thinking to myself, I don't know you, but I've seen you around . . but he commences to asking me for some money so he can go buy some cigarettes . .

Now my issue is: I work hard and I'm paid enough to live comfortably, but I have a family of my own to provide for . . sorry if it sounds selfish, but I don't care about your baby needing pampers; I have a baby of my own to buy pampers for . . any other day, you act like you don't know me, so why should I "loan" you money to get your prescriptions? . . and I don't smoke, so why should I support your habit?

People are a trip . .

No comments: