1.11.2013

Subliminal Messages

Sometimes I hear people talking about their lives and how so many bad things happen over and over . . they wonder why God allows things to happen to us repeatedly . . this is a feeling that I can totally relate to, especially when I think about the loved ones that I have lost over the past year . . 5 loved ones gone in a year . . sometimes I sit and wonder why would God take them so soon . . that's usually the question that most people ask when someone passes away . . "why, Lord?" . . the answer is simple . . because it's in His plan . . we are all put on this earth for a predestined amount of time . . and while we all hope to live a long and full life, that's not always God's plan or purpose for us . .

so lately, instead of thinking "why?" . . I've been thinking "what?" . . what is it that God is trying to teach us . . what can we learn from situations like this?

here's my thinking . . some people feel as if they will live forever . . they put off doing things until later, thinking "oh I'll do such-and-such tomorrow, or next week, or next year" which inevitably ends up being never . . they live life for tomorrow and never actually enjoy their life because they've put off doing so many things and never actually get to do them . . they never fulfill their dreams or accomplish their goals . . they never find their piece of heaven on earth . .

what I have learned is life is short . . tomorrow is not promised . . and we shouldn't take our time for granted . . cherish the moments you are blessed to have because you never know which moments will be your last . . do the things that make you happy . . spend time with the people who make you smile . . and take advantage of every opportunity to learn something new and do something you've never done before . . live life with no regrets . . don't be afraid to step outside of the box and experience different things . .

so now instead of asking why, I ask myself, why not? . . why not grab life by the horns and ride out?! . . why not live on the wild side for a little while? . . why not enjoy life while you have a chance to? . . why not?!

So I close this post in saying, live your life to its fullest . . don't just say it . . adopt it as your motto . . live by it every day . . do everything you ever wanted to do so that when the angel of death comes knocking on your door, you will have no regrets . .

Until next time, smooches!!

No comments: