1.28.2013

Every small success counts . .

So I am 2 weeks into my change of lifestyle and eating habits . . I would say I'm doing fairly well with not snacking between meals . . exercise could be better, but it's a process . . even with that being said, I am down 8 pounds!!!! WOO HOOO!!! . . I just hope that the past 4 days of being snowed/iced in didn't undo my hard work lol!

So the plan . . continue watching what and how much I eat . . I think I'm going to start a food journal . . and also give myself ONE day to pig out and eat whatever I want . . additionally, I am recommitting myself to my exercise routine . .

I'm going hard the rest of the week . . we'll see how I stand on Friday . .

until then . . smooches!!

No comments: