1.12.2013

Resolutions

People always ask, "what's your new year resolution?" . . I stopped making them because I never follow through with them lol . . although this year I did not make a resolution, I have decided to make a lifestyle change . . my weight is something that I have struggled with most of my life . . even with saying that, I can't compare myself to the average female . . I'm 5' 9" and I'm not disclosing my current weight, but I'm a larger frame female . . I have big bones, big hands, big feet lol . . but anyway, my lifestyle change is not to lose weight, but to be more active - meaning yes, I will workout - and to get healthier . . I want to set a positive example for my children . . also with the medical history of my parents - high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease - I want to avoid all of these issues so that I can be around to see them grow older, get married, have kids, etc . .

So yeah, that's where my mind is right now . . notice I said mind lol . . but the plan is to get this body up and moving . . and perhaps you can expect photo updates from time to time to see how well this plan is working! . . until then, smooches!!


2 comments:

Miss Toya said...

You can do it!! Wish we were close....we could help keep each other motivated. I had lost plenty of weight back in the fall...I've gained some back and even with my sucky schedule I still work out a little at home. I have a gym membership but I can't use it with my hours basically. Can't wait until my contract is up so I can join Golds...longer better hours to work with.

Beautiful Mystery said...

thanks for the encouragement! I'm sure gonna need it! lol . . it would be cool if we could be workout partners . . it's hard going at it alone, which I think is the reason I never kept up with anything I started in the past . . but maybe we could motivate each other via email/text/etc . . just let me know! :)