7.20.2018

So much has changed . .

I just spent a little time scrolling through my old posts . . most of what I wrote was heavily laden with Christian beliefs and values . . I was, after all, raised in a Christian family . . however, I no longer identify as a Christian . . some of the posts that I've written actually made me cringe, knowing what I know now . . I may discuss my reasons for this change at some point or another . . You should know that I am pro-choice and there's no judgement on anyone who believes differently than I do, and I don't try to force my beliefs on others . . so don't worry about that . . if you respect me, I'll respect you . .

I may possibly go back and delete those posts because that is not who I am anymore, so if some of my posts go POOF!, you'll know why . . or on the other hand, I may leave them, just to remember where I came from . .



No comments: