3.24.2013

Baby Boy's Latest Style

This is the style that I did today . . I got the idea from a page I follow on Facebook (Mane Kreations) . .

I have to admit that I'm more and more amazed at myself every time I braid his hair . . considering a few years ago, my attempts at corn rows looked NOTHING like this! . . my skills improve every time . .

My son's hair is so long and thick . . I can't even describe how hard it was to do that last braid down the middle . . my fingers were cramping so bad! . . but the end result was well worth it!

2 comments:

Miss Toya said...

I can do all types of hair and usually do my own but cornrowing...I can't do because I braid underhanded and cornrows need to be done overhanded...even if I start out right..i'll end up flipping the script. I guess I gotta practice on my mannequin head (beauty school one)...Jigga's hair not long enough. LOL

Beautiful Mystery said...

Please don't give Jigga cornrows! Lmbo!!! It took me LOTS of practice to learn . . I tried to learn when Sanje' was a baby and just couldn't get it, but I was determined to learn after Kai'Ron was born and I finally got it! . . keep practicing! you'll get it!! :)