Yesterday, I put on a pair of pants that used to feel like they were going to chop my waist in half (4 real!) . . they actually fit comfortably this morning without me having to suck it in! lol . . so I'm actually pleased with myself . .
Back on the scales this morning, and I'm one pound up from 2 weeks ago . . I actually thought the scales would say a lot more because I have been stressed lately and when I'm stressed I pig out on chocolate! . . so I'm not too discouraged . .
I am thinking about keeping track of my measurements as well as my weight to use for comparison also . .
The water challenge is off to a great start . . yesterday, I drank 6 (16.9 oz) bottles of water . . and today, I'm already on my third bottle! . . woo hoo!!!
Until next time, smooches!
No comments:
Post a Comment