I've seen my son singing and dancing to this song for the past few weeks . . so I decided to download it on my phone for him . . after listening to it on repeat like 20 times straight, I have no idea why I would subject myself to such torture! lol . . but it's a cute song, even though it's totally stuck in my head lol . . take a listen to "No Idea" by Big Time Rush . . they're kinda like a new-age N'Sync or Backstreet Boys . . they have a few nice songs that I've heard, including a collabo with Snoop Dogg . . but anyway, this post is dedicated to my first born . . his favorite song at the moment . . "No Idea" by Big Time Rush . .
1 comment:
My son used to love watchin' this show!! Lol!
Post a Comment