I had been thinking about straightening my hair just to get a better idea of how long my hair really is . . but I have been doing a lot of reading about natural hair and how to properly care for naturally curly hair . . and in my reading, I saw how some ladies have difficulty getting their natural curl pattern back after wearing their hair straight . . especially if they used heat to obtain the straight look . . so it kinda had me scared to straighten my hair again because I love, love, LOVE my natural curls . . but I finally gave in to the temptation and straightened my hair over the weekend! . . and I'm so in love with it! . . I'm so happy that my hair is growing back and almost back to the length I had before the BC!! woo-hoo!!! :)

3 comments:
It looks great. I have been trying to go natural for a year. My hear is no way closse to curly. It is just trangles and its getting on my nerve so much I am ready to get some hair "crack."
Really has grown.....I tip my hat to you! Can't do it! LOL Although I really think I'm going to cut my hair when I get myself together.
I love your hair color!
I still have mastered straightening, so my flat iron is collecting dust.
Post a Comment