I'm just so proud of myself because my braiding technique has DRASTICALLY improved! . . when my oldest son was a baby, I could not cornrow at all . . poor baby had links with rubber bands smh . . but I watched youtube videos and got helpful hints from students at school :) . . and I've been braiding non-stop ever since! . . I'm even considering letting my oldest son's hair grow out!
Yesterday, I did fishbone braids for the very first time on my youngest son's hair and I am IN LOVE with this look! . . I'm so proud, so I had to share!

4 comments:
That looks good! I need to get some lessons myself, I never learned how to cornrow (I am ashamed to admit it).
I am that mama who has rubber bands in my daughter's hair. But the excuse I'm going to use is that she doesnt' sit still long enough for me to braid her hair...yeah.
But seriously, great job!
thanks! :) . . my son can be the same way about sitting still at times . . what keeps him still for a while is a snack, sippy cup & Spongebob! Ha! . . I usually give him breaks in between, too . . or you can try and braid it while she's asleep . .
Girl I might have to make an appointment..hahaha I can't braid my own hair...I can do other stuff (I do my own hair ..sewins...weaves...I've done micros..but me and cornrows don't get along. My sewin I did..my mom had to cornrow my hair for me. LMAOOO You did a great job!
thanks Toy!! . . I was so proud of how it turned out! . . speaking of appointments, I'm gonna have to make one for a sew-in! . . I SO miss my hair!! lol
Post a Comment