The beginning . .
This shall prove to be an interesting experience . . as one who is normally shy and protective of my thoughts and feelings, I'm a bit anxioius about starting a blog and sharing my thoughts . . I'm excited at the same time . . I'm hoping this will be a fun experience . . and I hope it's just as enjoyable for those who choose to read along! . . Welcome! :)
2 comments:
Didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for following mine and look forward to seeing more posts! Welcome to the world of putting your thoughts and feelings on blast! It's quite therapeutic. I'm good at writing them....saying them at times....not so much!
I just started blogging about a month ago . . I'm still getting used to the idea of sharing my thoughts . . many times, I've started a post, but quickly deleted it because I felt anxious about putting it all out there! lol . . that's why it's been so long since my last post . . but I'm working on it! lol
Post a Comment